Our Universal Savings Account for business allows you easy access to your money without penalty. It’s the perfect place to set aside money for your business, farm or non-profit.
- $50 minimum deposit to open business savings account
- Interest paid on balances of $.01 or more
- Average daily balance of $50 required to avoid $5 monthly service charge, fee waived for minors under age 18
- Six free withdrawals allowed per month, $3 for each additional withdrawal
Additional Features and Requirements
- Variable interest rate may change daily; Interest calculation is based on daily (collected) available balances and is compounded quarterly
- Free eStatements
- Free business debit cards available
- Overdrafts & NSF: $33 per item
- $30 fee if account is closed within 6 months of opening
- Transfer money electronically to or from your business account – anytime, online
Make informed decisions about your savings and checking accounts. For up to date rate information, check Current Interest Rates.
Learn more about the benefits of FDIC Insurance coverage for your business checking, savings, and certificates of deposits.
Digital Banking provides a secure and convenient way to manage your finances. Get started with Business Digital Banking today.