The Secure Vault Checking account is ideal for businesses that carry large balances in their accounts that are wanting the security of FDIC Insurance up to $100 million. Compare our Business Checking Accounts.
SECURE VAULT CHECKING Account Features
- Non-interest bearing
- No analysis charge or earning credit
- No monthly maintenance fee when you enroll in eStatements
- No electronic items fee (ACH, sweeps, debit cards)
- No paper items fee (Checks/debits, deposits/credits, deposited checks)
- eStatements free, but paper statements would be $15.00 month
- eStatement Image Statements – $5.00 per month
- Overdrafts & NSF – $33 per item, per presentment
- No fee for secondary services (ex. ACH origination fees, RDC, Positive Pay)
- No wire fees*
- Minimum opening deposit of $500,000
- No overdraft privilege (aka allowable overdraft)
Note: New paperwork is required. Existing accounts can not be converted to secure vault checking. Transactions must be processed by 1:00pm to access funds the following day.