Heritage Bank knows agriculture banking. We been providing loans to the ag business for many years. Whether it be a real estate loan, equipment loan, or a loan to help finance operations, Heritage Bank can provide a loan that’s right for you.
Real Estate Loans
Heritage Bank uses a variety of loans such as Farmer Mac, FSA Farm Ownership, and conventional loans to provide the maximum benefit to the ag borrower.
Farmer Mac Loan Benefits
- Available to small and/or part-time farmers (where off-farm income is a major factor)
- Available to large, full-farm operations
- Larger acreage properties for both residential and agricultural purposes
- Long-term financing of ag real estate
- Fixed interest for 5 or 25 years
- Amortization of 15 or 25 years
In addition to a Farmer Mac loan our FSA preferred lender status allows fast approval for a Farm Ownership loan. Funds from a Farm Ownership loan cover:
- Farmland purchases
- Buildings following construction or remodeling
- Development of farmland to promote soil and water conservation
- Refinance of existing debt
Heritage Bank offers equipment loans for all areas of farming, including livestock equipment. Loans are generally made on a variable basis, but fixed-rate loans are available.
- Conventional Loan
- FSA Guaranteed Loan for qualified borrowers
Heritage Bank can secure equipment loans up to $1,214,000 through the Farm Service Agency (FSA) Guaranteed program for producers who qualify.
Operating Loans & Lines of Credit
Heritage Bank offers both conventional and FSA guaranteed operating loans for annual farm operational expenses, including crop input and feeder livestock.
As a Preferred Lender for FSA Guaranteed loans, Heritage Bank can secure an operational loan for eligible producers up to $1,214,000 for fuel, chemicals, repairs, insurance and other operating expenses.
Need more information about Agriculture Banking? Contact your Ag Relationship Manager for more information about our lending options.