The ultimate business digital banking experience to keep your business moving.
myHeritage Bank Business Digital Banking offers advancements in technology that take cash management services way beyond the basics. With the increased security of dual controls, you can effectively and securely manage your business faster and easier than ever.
Approve on the Go
myHeritage Bank Digital Banking gives you the ability and flexibility to make decisions and approve transactions instantly from your smartphone.
In addition to remote deposit of checks and fund transfers between accounts, authorized users can also:
- Originate & Approve ACH transactions (with FREE ACH creation software)
- Originate & Approve wire transfers & transfers between accounts
- Make & Approve loan payments or advances
- Make Positive Pay approvals
- View account balances and recent transaction history
Essential Tool for Fraud Prevention
Through our Digital Banking, authorized users can detect and stop fraudulent transactions before they happen.
- Protects against account takeover by safeguarding the approval process for ACH, wire transfers, and account transfers.
- Guards against check fraud using positive pay and approvals.
- Lets you identify suspicious activity by keeping a closer watch on the movement of money.
Essential Tool for Depositing Checks Fast
No time to visit us in person? Our app allows you to deposit checks from anywhere using your smartphone’s camera. It’s a real time-saver that keeps your money moving faster.
Receive Alerts Instantly
The myHeritage Bank Digital Banking app delivers customized push alerts so you’ll know when important transactions are ready for approval. Whether you are on the road, in the office, or at home, you can sign on and complete transactions immediately.
Security You Already Know
myHeritage Bank Digital Banking delivers the highest level of security available. We currently use digital out-of-band authentication (OOBA). Authentication at login will happen via text or email. At the end of the registration process, there is an optional prompt to download an OOBA app called “Duo”.
Get Started Right Now!
If you don’t have our digital banking app already, just download our app by searching for the Heritage Bank NA in your smartphone’s app store, or through the links on our site. With myHeritage Bank Digital Banking, you are immediately ready to begin business banking on the go!
- Have a business account, loan, or line of credit with Heritage Bank
- Be enrolled for myHeritage Bank Digital Banking.
- Digital Banking users must be authorized to approve transactions, make deposits and/or transfer funds. These permissions are managed in your individual user settings.
Additional Business Digital Banking Features
- Control employee and/or accountant access
- Dual control available for added security
- View account activity, cancelled checks, and deposit tickets
- View past statements
- Export transactions to your financial software
Click the button to go to Digital Banking
The security of your financial information is very important to Heritage Bank. When you log into myHeritage Bank Digital Banking for the first time, you will be prompted to enroll in DUO, our multi factor authentication (MFA) process, to help ensure access to your financial information is secure. As you use the services within myHeritage Bank Digital Banking, MFA will be used in conjunction with various types of transactions. You will also be given the opportunity to download the DUO app if you choose. Having the DUO app on your device is optional and the security of MFA will still be implemented, whether or not you have the DUO app.
Customers have the ability to access information about their accounts with Heritage Bank through electronic means (Digital Banking, ATMs, etc.). Although Heritage Bank tries to provide accurate and timely information to its customers via electronic means, there may be inadvertent technical occurrences beyond the bank’s control which would cause electronic access to be unavailable. Heritage Bank is not responsible for any losses resulting from the inability of customers to access their accounts and/or perform transactions during any such occurrences. Similarly, Heritage Bank is not responsible for any losses during periods when its electronic systems are shut down for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or other necessary actions.