OPERATING LINES OF CREDIT
Heritage Bank offers business loans and lines of credit for operational expenses, working capital, and seasonal cashflow management. Lines of credit can be either a revolving or draw-down product and are a great tool for business expansion and working capital requirements.
BUSINESS LOANS FOR EQUIPMENT
Heritage Bank offers loans of $250,000 or more for the purchase of business equipment. Fixed rates are available for up to 5 years, terms depend on the effective useful life of the equipment. See your Business Relationship Manager for details.
Business Loans for COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Heritage Bank offers a variety of commercial real estate loans. We work with programs like the USDA Business & Industry (B&I) or Rural Development Loans; the Small Business Administration’s SBA 504 Loans; and local Economic Development funds, to fit the specific needs of each business. Whether it be:
- Commercial Real Estate Purchases
- Refinance of existing debt
- Construction, Remodel or Expansion of buildings
PARTNERSHIP BUY-IN FINANCING
Bringing in a new partner? Heritage Bank’s unique Partnership Buy-In Program can finance up to 100% of their buy-in amount, so they can become a full partner right away.
Reasons to Bank with Heritage Bank, N.A.
- We are a Preferred Lender for SBA Loans
- Our partnership with Economic Development groups allows us to offer attractive financing methods to both established and new businesses.
- Our knowledge and number of years of experience
Contact your Business Relationship Manager for more information about our lending options.