Our debit cards offer an easy, convenient way to use and manage your hard-earned money.
Use your debit card at an ATM or use it to make purchases at any merchant worldwide who accepts MasterCard debit cards.
Manage your debit card from anywhere you have internet or your smartphone with Digital Banking.
Detailed descriptions of every transaction appear on your monthly statements.
Debit Card Features
- Hybrid ATMs – Use your debit card 24 hours a day at our Hybrid ATMs to get cash or make check or cash deposits. During staffed hours, select live video interaction with our customer service team to get help with your banking questions, check cashing, loan payments, or withdrawals from your Heritage Bank accounts – without a debit card.
- Digital Banking – In addition to viewing your debit card transactions within your account, you can do all these exciting things with your debit card within Digital Banking:
- Account Alerts – Cardholders have the ability to actively manage debit card usage by defining when, where and how their debit card is used.
- Name Your Cards – You can give each of your debit cards a unique name to help with organization (for example: His, Hers, Ours)
- Pin Change – You can change your debit card PIN.
- Travel Plans – You can enter their travel plans, including stops along the way, if applicable.
- Spending Limit Increase – You can increase your own debit card limit for a specific period of time. The spending limit will automatically be reset to the normal limit after a pre-established amount of time.
- Turn Card On/Off – You can quickly turn your cards off and on if you have misplaced your card or accidently left it behind at a store.
Debit Card Security
When traveling, it’s suggested to use your PIN instead of a signature when using your debit card.
Pre-planning for your vacations should include your personal finances. Learn more about what you should consider before you leave for your next trip!
For lost or stolen debit cards, call 1-800-245-4105.
$10 to replace lost/damaged card
No Charge to change PIN on existing card (Pin can be changed Digital Banking)
First two cards free per account; each additional card $10
(except Health Savings Account: one free card; each additional card $10)