At Heritage Bank we understand that every business has special needs. Perhaps your business is growing and doesn’t have a lot of activity. Or, perhaps you have several business accounts and need them to work together. Whatever your needs are, we have a business checking account that is right for you.
|Low Activity Checking
|Checking – Small Business
|Good For:||Non-profits, clubs, sole proprietors||Businesses with moderate activity levels||Businesses with high activity levels|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee*:||$0||$10||$15|
|Paper Item Fees:||Checks (debits) & Deposited Checks: First 50 free; then $.52 each||Checks (debits): First 35 free; then $.27 each; Deposited Checks: First 75 free; then $.27 each||Checks (debits): $.22 each Deposits (credits): $.22 each; Deposited Checks: $.15 each|
|Earnings Credit**:||None||90 Day SOFR + 15bps||90 Day SOFR + 15bps|
|Electronic Statements:||Available for free||Available for free||Available for free|
|Business Debit Card:||Yes personalized for employees with customizable spending limits||Yes personalized for employees with customizable spending limits||Yes personalized for employees with customizable spending limits|
|Digital Banking App:||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- Overdrafts & NSF: $33 per item
- $30 fee if the account is closed within 6 months of opening
- Business Online & Mobile Banking
- All your banking conveniently secure and accessible on a firewall protected server!
- View account activity, make payments, etc.
- Originate and approve ACH items
- Originate wire transfers
- Dual control available for additional security
- Control access for accountant or employees
- Export transactions to financial software
- Remote Deposit Capture – Available to Commercial or Small Business checking accounts
- Reduced courier costs
- Improved cash flow
- Better time management
- Consolidate bank accounts
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) available to commercial and small business accounts
- Direct Deposit – Make payday easier and more cost effective using the ACH system
- ACH Billings –Conveniently collect customer, client or tenant payments
- Positive Pay – Check and ACH verification system to help minimize business payment fraud
Not sure which business checking account is best for you? Stop in and visit one of our customer service staff members. They’ll help you analyze your business activity and show you an account plan that will maximize your business portfolio with Heritage Bank.
* Non-profit organizations with 501(c)(3) status do not pay the monthly fee on two checking accounts. In addition, Heritage Bank will apply a $50 credit each month toward the analysis charges. This credit is available on a per-business basis.
** Monthly earnings credit is based on the average available balance. This earnings credit helps to reduce or pay-in-full the monthly maintenance and item charges.