Physician eCentive® – highest yielding checking account
Make your money work harder with our highest yielding checking account. Physician eCentive account by Heritage Bank NA is the best checking account for physicians. Rated #1 on Bankrate.com for Best Overall Checking Account 1, eCentive is the checking account for those that want to earn a high interest rate from a versatile checking account.
Current Physician eCentive® Account Rates
|1.52% APY2||for qualified balances of $0.01 – $100,0002|
|0.14% APY2||for qualified balances greater than $100,0002|
|0.05% APY2||Base Interest Rate (non-qualifying)|
On balances up to $4,000,000, see our Jumbo Account.
3 Easy Qualifications**
- Total monthly debit card purchases posted to your account equaling a minimum of $2,000*
- Have at least one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) each month
- Enroll and receive monthly eStatements
- Earn our highest yielding checking interest rate**
- Automatic ATM refunds up to $25 dollars – (Refunds for domestic ATM fees charged by other ATM owners and MasterCard cross border/currency conversion fees for debit card foreign transactions)
Physician eCentive® Account – highest yielding checking account Features
- No minimum balance
- $100 minimum to open account
- Monthly eStatements required – Must have valid email address to enroll ($4 per month if you fail to enroll and paper statements are sent to you through U.S. Mail)
- Debit card included
Additional Features and Requirements
- Primary account-holders (based on social security numbers) are limited to two (2) Physician eCentive® Accounts at Heritage Bank NA
- Overdrafts & NSF: $33 per item
- Free Digital Banking, Mobile Deposit, ePay, Online Bill Pay and more!
- Transfer money electronically to or from your account – anytime, online
- $30 fee if the account is closed within 6 months of opening
- Interest rate is variable and may change after the account is opened
Ready Reserve Line of Credit
Learn how a Ready Reserve Line of Credit can protect your account from overdrafts. It will also simplify small and short term loans.
Make informed decisions about your savings and checking accounts. For up to date rate information, check Current Interest Rates.
Learn more about the benefits of FDIC Insurance coverage for your checking, savings, and certificates of deposits.
Digital Banking provides a secure and convenient way to manage your finances. Get started with Digital Banking today.
*Please note that ATM transactions do not count toward the debit card purchase requirement.
**When the Physician eCentive® Checking Account qualifications are met, balances up to $100,000 will earn that qualification rate for the entire statement cycle. Balances of $100,000.01 and above will receive that qualification rate for the entire month. If applicable, sales tax will be applied to service charges for accounts opened in Iowa.
2APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Fees may reduce earnings. Interest rate is variable and may change after the checking account is opened.
Interest Rates Effective Since August 10, 2022.