Heritage Bank’s mortgage lending team is ready to put our services to work for you! You are at the right bank for competitive rates and experienced lenders.
Heritage Bank offers the best online tools available, most current mortgage rates, and the assistance of an experienced lending team to guide you through and help you understand the mortgage process. Look to the Home Team for answers to your questions about home loans!
- Conventional Fixed or Adjustable Rate Loans
- Construction Loans
- Rural Development (formerly FmHA)
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
- Veteran’s Administration (VA)
- Iowa FirstHome Program (IA only)
- Minnesota Housing Finance Agency (MHFA) (MN only)
Home Equity Loans
Equity is the difference between your property’s appraised value and the amount that’s still owed on it. A home equity loan or line of credit allows you to borrow money, using your home’s equity as collateral.
Whether it’s a personal investment, new car purchase, educational opportunity, vacation, or home improvements, a home equity loan or home equity line of credit may be the perfect option for you. The interest you pay may also be tax-deductible.
- Home Equity Loan – an installment loan for a one-time expense
- Home Equity Line of Credit – provides ongoing access to available credit, similar to a credit card.
Contact us to find out which of these would work for you!