Every business has its own unique needs. That’s why Heritage Bank offers a variety of financing options aimed at growing your business. Talk to one of our trusted advisers to help you determine the best plan for your business.
As a Preferred Lender, we can help you select an SBA program that suits your needs.
- SBA Advantage Loans 7(a)
- Real Estate & Equipment Loans 504
- Disaster Loans
B&I Loans, also known as Rural Development loans, are available to businesses in rural areas.
- Business acquisitions, construction, conversion, expansion, repair, modernization and development.
- Purchase equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Start up costs and working capital.
- Debt refinancing under certain conditions.
Amortized loans with scheduled payments can be a simple solution for equipment purchases, business growth, and equity investment.
Our partnership with Economic Development groups allows us to offer attractive financing methods to both established and new businesses.
Secured Lines of Credit
Lines of credits can be either a revolving or draw-down product and are a great tool for business expansion and working capital requirements.
Contact your Business Relationship Manager for more information about our financing options.