Bank at Your Convenience with myHeritage Bank Digital Banking
- View current balances and transactions
- Transfer funds using Move Money
- Make mobile deposits
- Make payments & pay bills online
- Monitor and manage your cards and spending activity
*For enhanced security on your accounts, there are security features built into various digital banking services.
Easy Ways to Access:
- Mobile App – for your iPhone, iPad or Android device, download our app (links below)
- Desktop – Click the link below to connect to myHeritage Bank Digital Banking
Learn More About
- Account Alerts – Set up email or text alerts and we’ll notify you when specific account activity occurs.
- ePay Online Bill Pay – Pay your bills online with Heritage Bank ePay, our FREE online bill pay service.
- Money Transfer Options – We have multiple options for securely and electronically transferring money.
- Person to Person Payments – allows you to transfer funds from your bank account to the bank account of another person.
- Debit Cards Features – Explore all the benefits of having a Heritage Bank Debit Card.
- myMoney – a solution for customers to set and track savings and spending goals, tag purchases and help achieve those goals and monitor net worth, including credit card or investment accounts.
Click the button below to go to myHeritage Bank Digital Banking or download our app from the app store!
The security of your financial information is very important to Heritage Bank. When you log into myHeritage Bank Digital Banking for the first time, you will be prompted to enroll in DUO, our multi factor authentication (MFA) process, to help ensure access to your financial information is secure. As you use the services within myHeritage Bank Digital Banking, MFA will be used in conjunction with various types of transactions. You will also be given the opportunity to download the DUO app if you choose. Having the DUO app on your device is optional and the security of MFA will still be implemented, whether or not you have the DUO app.System Unavailability Customers have the ability to access information about their accounts with Heritage Bank through electronic means (Digital Banking, ATMs, etc.). Although Heritage Bank tries to provide accurate and timely information to its customers via electronic means, there may be inadvertent technical occurrences beyond the bank’s control which would cause electronic access to be unavailable. Heritage Bank is not responsible for any losses resulting from the inability of customers to access their accounts and/or perform transactions during any such occurrences. Similarly, Heritage Bank is not responsible for any losses during periods when its electronic systems are shut down for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or other necessary actions.