OPERATING LINES OF CREDIT
Heritage Bank offers both conventional and FSA guaranteed operating agriculture loans for annual farm operational expenses, including crop input and feeder livestock.
Agriculture LOANS FOR EQUIPMENT
Heritage Bank offers equipment loans for all aspects of agriculture with competitive terms and rates including FSA equipment loans. Loans are available for up to 7 years with variable or fixed interest rates. Up to 10 years with qualifying equipment purchases.
BREEDING LIVESTOCK LOANS
Heritage Bank offers loans for breeding livestock for up to 7 years. FSA Guaranty loans available.
REAL ESTATE LOANS
Heritage Bank uses a variety of loans such as Farmer Mac, FSA Farm Ownership, and conventional loans to fit the needs of each individual producer:
- Agricultural real estate purchases
- Refinance of existing debt
- Construction or remodeling of buildings
- Development of land to promote soil and water conservation
FARMER MAC LOAN BENEFITS
- Long-term financing of agricultural real estate
- Fixed interest rates for 5 to 30 years
- Amortization over 15 to 30 years
Need more information about Agriculture Banking? Contact your Ag Relationship Manager for more information about our lending options.