Helps all Heritage Bank customers achieve financial success by assisting them with deposits and withdrawals, deposit account needs, loan inquiries and payments, and other banking products/services they may need help with.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Accurately processes all cash transactions, including deposits/withdrawals and transfers to/from accounts.
- Has working knowledge of all deposit accounts to accurately and efficiently help customers with all their account needs.
- Assists everyone who presents themselves to Heritage Bank, whether in lobby or drive-up, on the phone or via fax or e-mail, to be sure they get the help they want or need.
- Compliance with all applicable banking regulations.
- Opens & closes the lobby or drive-thru as scheduled.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in banking or other comparable field, such as sales and/or cash handling or customer service.
- Friendly and outgoing
- Courteous and Respectful
- Good communication skills
- Dependable and Punctual
- Ability to prioritize
- Flexible working schedule
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Demonstrate an acceptable level of knowledge regarding technology
Please send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental, 401k, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer