Our Universal Savings Account allows you to easy access to your money without penalty. It’s the perfect place to set aside money for those unexpected expenses or for a short term goal, and the perfect way for children to start saving.
- $50 minimum deposit to open account
- Interest paid on balances of $.01 or more
- Average daily balance of $50 required to avoid $5 monthly service charge, fee waived for minors under age 18
- Six free withdrawals allowed per month, $3 for each additional withdrawal*
Additional Features and Requirements
- Variable interest rate may change daily; Interest calculation is based on daily (collected) available balances and is compounded quarterly
- Free eStatements
- Free debit card available
- Overdrafts & NSF: $33 per paid item; $36 per returned item
- $30 fee if account is closed within 6 months of opening
- Transfer money electronically to or from your account…anytime, online
Make informed decisions about your savings and checking accounts. Click here for more
up to date rate information!
Learn more about the benefits
of FDIC Insurance coverage
for your checking, savings,
and certificates of deposits.
Mobile banking provides a secure and convenient way to manage your finances. Click here to get started with mobile banking.