“This is a great contribution at a time of year when the food shelves traditionally struggle with their mission,” Tom Geiger, CEO, said. “The March food drive has become a tradition for us, and I couldn’t be prouder of our commitment to helping families in our communities put food on the table.”
In each of Heritage communities, the employee-owners donate what is collected to local food pantries, so all the donations stay as local as possible. The grand totals tallied over 5,000 pounds and/or dollars from all of the Heritage locations.
- Sioux Falls 270 pounds/dollars
- Holstein 470 pounds/dollars
- Raymond 212 pounds/dollars
- Willmar/Pennock/Spicer 3,157 pounds/dollars
- Aurelia 216.8 pounds/dollars
- Lytton 60 pounds/dollars
- Anthon 195 pounds/dollars
- Cushing 55 pounds/dollars
- Sioux City 316.27 pounds/dollars
- Alta 126.5 pounds/dollars
Thank you to everyone who made the March Food Drive possible – including the customers, the local businesses, our neighbors and friends – being a community bank wouldn’t be the same without the support of communities like ours!