Get instant rates by filling out just a few fields and clicking “Show Rates”
- Information displayed is accurate as of the date of the latest update and is subject to change without notice. Loan pricing can only be locked through a Mortgage Loan Originator. Other restrictions may apply.
- Due to various federal, state and local requirements, certain products may not be available in all areas.
- If the down payment is less than 20%, mortgage insurance may be required and could increase the monthly payment and APR. The payment amount does not include homeowner’s insurance, flood insurance (if applicable), or property taxes, which must be paid in addition to your loan payment.
- The displayed Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a measure of the cost to borrow money expressed as a yearly percentage. For mortgage loans, excluding home equity lines of credit, it includes the interest rate plus other charges or fees (such as mortgage insurance, discount points, and origination fees). For home equity lines, the APR simply reflects the interest rate. When shopping for a mortgage, you can use the APR to compare the costs of similar loans between lenders.
- Mortgage interest rates shown are based on a 45-day rate lock period. Under certain circumstances, a 45-day rate lock may not be available.
- Mortgage rates and loan options displayed depend on a number of variables, including the accuracy of the information you have entered, which is subject to verification, credit and property approval. Your loan’s interest rate will depend upon the specific characteristics of your loan transaction.
- The estimated Lender Fees above do not constitute and are not a substitute for a loan estimate, which includes an estimate of closing costs, that you will receive once you apply for a loan. The amounts provided above for Lenders Fees, are estimations. This is NOT a mortgage loan approval or commitment to lend. The actual fees, costs and monthly payment on your specific loan transaction may vary, and may include city, county or other additional fees and costs.
To Guarantee a Rate
To guarantee a rate, you must submit an application to Heritage Bank N.A. and receive confirmation from a Mortgage Loan Originator that your rate is locked. Application can be made online, by calling 1-800-344-7048, or by meeting with a Mortgage Loan Originator.
To guarantee a rate, you must receive written confirmation as required by Minnesota Statute 47.2061. This statement of current loan terms and conditions is not an offer to enter into an interest rate or discount point agreement. Any such offer may be made only pursuant to subdivisions 3 and 4 of Minnesota Statutes Section 47.206.