We invite you to check out our new Online Banking site!
Improvements of the site where you manage your Online Banking are listed below. Some may apply to you, and some may not… but all are designed to make banking with Heritage Bank more convenient and provide you with easier access to your accounts. Check out our Online Video Tour of the new site!
“We have had many requests over the past couple of years to upgrade our online banking, to improve navigation, make it easier to search transactions and download information,” Tom Geiger, CEO, said. “I am happy to say that we have finally responded to all of those customer requests!”
- The redesigned home page allows you easier access to the functions used the most.
- You control the order of accounts, assign and change nicknames, and choose which accounts to show or hide. Click on the “Edit Accounts” button at the top of the list of accounts for access to this features.
- ePay online bill pay now loads right in Online Banking, rather than launching a new page. The accessibility of the ePay box on the right side of the home screen is much more convenient!
- Navigation within Online Banking on mobile devices is improved, but the free Mobile App is still a better option when using a smart phone or other mobile device.
- In one click, you can view account details with posted, pending and scheduled transactions all on the same page. If you want to see only posted transactions only, simply click the “Filter” button above the transaction list to do that.
- Streamlined transaction search allows you to search for transactions by amount and date. The search will include results from all transactions, not just the recent statements. The search transaction fields are conveniently located on the right side of the screen.
- The new transfer feature combines express and scheduled transfers in one place instead of navigating to separate pages for different types of transfers.
- You can enter transfer descriptions which will now show on your statement.
- Additional information is available for loan payments, automatically pulling in the total amount due and the due date for existing loan payments.
The Online Banking Video Tour is a good place to start to learn more about the upgrades, but if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-344-7048!
Not an online banking or mobile banking customer yet? Click here for more details!