- How do I start using Online Banking?
- What if I forget my password or have trouble logging in?
- Can I change my password?
- How often do I need to change my password?
- How often is my account information updated?
- Is my account information secure?
- What system requirements do I need to access Online Banking?
- Can I access my account information on my mobile device?
- How do I sign up for transaction alerts (low balance alerts, deposit alerts, etc.) on my accounts?
- Can I sort my statement to make reconciling my account easier?
- How do I download my statement into my money management application?
- Why can’t I view my past statements?
- How do I transfer money to my grandson’s account?
- Can I pay a loan payment in Online Banking?
- Can I make a principal or interest only loan payment with an Online Banking transfer?
- I made a loan payment in Online Banking. The money appears to be gone from my checking account but the payment isn’t showing up under my loan information. Where did the money go?
- Is there a limit of transfers I can make per month?
- Who can I pay with ePay?
- How do I set up a new bill payment?
- How can I verify a bill payment has been made?
- Can I cancel a scheduled bill payment?
If this is your first time logging in to Online Banking, you will need to call the bank to get a temporary password. Once you have your password, click on the Online Banking “sign up now” link on our home page, and follow the instructions for setting up your online account. You will be asked to change your password the first time you log in. Back to top
If you have a current e-mail address entered in our system you can click on the “Did you forget your password” link on the login page and your password will be e-mailed to you. If you still cannot login contact the bank and we can issue you a new temporary password. Back to top
You can easily change your password once you’ve logged into Online Banking. Just click on “Profile” at the top of the page. Here you have the option to change your password, nickname your accounts for easier account recognition, change your e-mail address, or change your security data. Back to top
You need to update your password at least once every 12 months. Back to top
Your accounts are updated daily. Back to top
We know that online safety is essential to our customers. Dual factor security is built into Online Banking and your account information is encrypted to protect your privacy. Back to top
To take full advantage of features available with this online banking software, ensure the following requirements are met:
- Internet access.
- Any of the following Internet browsers are installed:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 – 11.0
- Google Chrome (current version)
- Mozilla Firefox (current version)
- Apple Safari 6+ (Mac OS only)
You can sort your statement by date, description and amount. You can also use the filter option to show only scheduled, pending or posted transactions. Back to top
You can export transaction information for use with financial management software, such as Quicken or QuickBooks.
Select Download to export your current statement and recent transactions into your financial management software. Back to top
To view your past statements, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7.0 or higher) on your computer. To download a free copy of Acrobat, go to https://get.adobe.com/reader. You also have the ability to view past statements in html/text format so if you can’t open the PDF version of your statement you always have the option of viewing the text version. Back to top
Since you are not an owner of your grandson’s account, an online transfer is not available. In this situation use the Bill Payment feature. Back to top
Use the Transfer link to make a payment on any Heritage Bank loan. To set up a recurring loan payment, click the repeat box and fill out the information requested including payment frequency. Preview the payment, submit it and you no longer have to send a check to the bank–your loan payment will be automatically deducted from your account each month. Back to top
Yes, you can specify how you want your loan payments applied–either Regular Payment, Principal Payment, or Interest Payment. Our Online Banking cutoff time is 5:30 PM Central time. Any payments made after this time will not be processed until the following day. Back to top
The money appears to be gone from my checking account but the payment isn’t showing up under my loan information. Where did the money go? A loan payment will not show up under your loan information until the evening the payment was made. The transfer will show up immediately under your checking account information, and if you log in to Online Banking late in the evening or the morning after you set up your transfer, you will see the payment has been applied to your loan. Back to top
There is no limit of online transfers from your checking account, but you are limited to six transfers per month from your savings account. Back to top
Anyone–it can be a company or an individual person. For other bill pay questions, login to ePay and click on “Help.” Back to top
To establish a new bill payment, click on the account you want the scheduled transfer to come from and click “Bill Payments.” Go to “New Scheduled Payment,” fill out the requested information and submit the new bill payment. For other bill pay questions, login to ePay and click on “Help.” Back to top
Go to your account, click on “ePay” and click on “Bill History.” For other bill pay questions, login to ePay and click on “Help.” Back to top
To cancel a scheduled payment click “ePay” and click on “Manage My Bills.” For other bill pay questions, login to ePay and click on “Help.” Back to top