Iowa Quicken and Quickbooks Users
If you’re currently automatically downloading your transactions into Quicken or Quickbooks or other financial management programs, you will need to take some steps to make sure your downloads continue to pull in your transactions.
If you manually export transactions from Online Banking into your software you do not have to take any action and can continue to export as you normally have in the past.
Minnesota Quicken and Quickbooks Users
If you’ve recently had trouble with your automatic downloads, please deactivate and reactivate your online services.
Instructions for Deactivating and Reactivating Online Services in Quicken
(may vary depending on the version you’re using; Quickbooks users will follow similar instructions)
Deactivate account services
- Click on Tools on the top menu bar, and then select Account List.
- Select the account you want to deactivate.
- Select the Online Services tab and click the Remove from One Step Update button for Transaction Download and Online Payment as needed.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for all accounts activated for online services.
Activate your accounts with Heritage Bank NA
- Select the Tools menu and select Account List.
- Select the account you would like to activate for online services and select Edit / Edit Details.
- Select the Online Services tab.
- Click the Activate One Step Update button for the service you would like to activate and follow the onscreen prompts.
Make sure to select Heritage Bank NA from the list of institutions, not Heritage Bank NA – IA
- Repeat for all accounts you need to activate.
Need assistance? Contact Quicken Customer Support.