Heritage Direct Savings is an all-electronic account that you manage online which pays our most competitive savings rate.
- Minimum balance of $1,000 required to earn interest
- $17 monthly service charge if account balance falls below $1,000 (daily minimum ledger balance); fees could reduce earnings
- Monthly eStatements required; Must have valid email address to open account
- $30 fee if account is closed within 6 months of opening
- Six free withdrawals allowed per month, $3 for each additional withdrawal*
- Variable interest rate may change daily; Interest calculation is based on daily (collected) available balances and is compounded monthly
Additional Features and Requirements
- Open an account with $1,000 or more (must apply through our web site)
- $5 per month if paper statements are mailed
- Overdrafts and NSF: $33 per paid item; $36 per returned item
- Take advantage of our Automatic Savings Plan and schedule automatic transfers into your account
- Account holder must have a linked checking account (at any financial institution chartered in the U.S.) which can be used to transfer money from this account.
- Transfer money electronically to or from your account…anytime, online
*Preauthorized, telephone, and online banking transfers are limited to a combined total of six per month as prescribed by federal regulations governing savings accounts. If you surpass this limitation during two months within a 12-month rolling period, your account will be charged $30.00.
Make informed decisions about your savings and checking accounts. Click here for more
up to date rate information!
Learn more about the benefits
of FDIC Insurance coverage
for your checking, savings,
and certificates of deposits.
Mobile banking provides a secure and convenient way to manage your finances. Click here to get started with mobile banking.