Heritage Direct Savings is an all-electronic account that you manage online which pays our most competitive savings rate.
- Open an account with $1,000 or more (must apply through our web site)
- Minimum balance of $1,000 required to earn interest
- $17 monthly service charge if account balance falls below $1,000 (daily minimum ledger balance); fees could reduce earnings
- Six free withdrawals allowed per month, $3 for each additional withdrawal
- Monthly eStatements required; Must have valid email address to open account
($4 per month if you fail to enroll and paper statements are sent to you through U.S. Mail )
Additional Features and Requirements
- Variable interest rate may change daily; Interest calculation is based on daily (collected) available balances and is compounded monthly
- Debit Card not available
- Overdrafts and NSF: $33 per item
- $30 fee if account is closed within 6 months of opening
- Transfer money electronically to or from your account…anytime, online
- Account holder must have a linked checking account (at any financial institution chartered in the U.S.) which can be used to transfer money from this account
Make informed decisions about your savings and checking accounts. Click here for more
up to date rate information!
Learn more about the benefits
of FDIC Insurance coverage
for your checking, savings,
and certificates of deposits.
Digital Banking provides a secure and convenient way to manage your finances. Click here to get started with Digital Banking.