This consent for electronic delivery applies to all required disclosures regarding your account(s) you have with Heritage Bank, and is effective until withdrawn by you. Agreeing to accept disclosures electronically means that once the Bank presents them to you, and if necessary, you click to accept them, they will apply to you and your accounts.
Electronic acceptance of disclosures means that Heritage Bank will not mail them to you unless requested by you at a later date. To request a hard copy of a disclosure or to have all future disclosures provided to you in hard copy, you must write Heritage Bank, ATTN: Deposit Services, P.O. Box 1124, Willmar, MN 56201, or use a method that may be made available to you on this web site. In general, disclosures that are posted to heritagebankna.com will be available to customers in good standing for 24 months after they are posted. Here is a list of some of the disclosures you may get electronically:
- Account opening documents
- Year-end tax information
- Preauthorized electronic funds transfers
- Change-in-terms information for your account
- Any other disclosures that we are required to provide
- Notices related to any dispute you might raise under the Electronic Funds Transfer or Truth in Lending Acts
If Heritage Bank determines that an e-mail message to you regarding any disclosure is undeliverable, we may, at our discretion, choose to mail that disclosure to you using United States mail.
You may withdraw consent for electronic delivery of disclosures, but doing so will not affect the legal effectiveness, validity, or enforceability of electronic records that were made available to you prior to the implementation of your withdrawal. If you withdraw consent to receive your monthly statements electronically, you could be charged a fee of up to $15 per month to receive paper statements. To withdraw consent, or to provide updated information on how the Bank may contact you electronically, you must write to Heritage Bank, ATTN: Deposit Services, P.O. Box 1124, Willmar, MN 56201, or use a method that may be made available to you on our website.
The minimum hardware and software requirements to accept and retain electronic disclosures are defined by your ability to operate one of the following Internet browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 – 11.0
- Google Chrome (current version)
- Mozilla Firefox (current version)
- Apple Safari 6+ (Mac OS only)
Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 7.0 or higher is required to view PDF documents. If a document is unable to be viewed due to an incorrect version of Adobe Acrobat, a newer version of Adobe Reader can be acquired at www.adobe.com/Acrobat.
- Alta IA – 202 Main St Alta, IA 51002
- Anthon IA – 115 E Main St P.O. Box G Anthon, IA 51004
- Aurelia IA – 148 Main St P.O. Box 626 Aurelia, IA 51005
- Cushing IA – 107 Main St P.O. Box 136 Cushing, IA 51018
- Holstein IA – 101 N Main St P.O. Box 100 Holstein, IA 51025
- Lytton IA – 200 Main St P.O. Box 229 Lytton, IA 50561
- Sioux City IA – Downtown – 505 5th Street, Suite 100 Sioux City, IA 51101
- Sioux City IA – Morningside – 4530 Singing Hills Blvd Sioux City, IA 51106
- Pennock MN – 242 1st Street N PO Box 189 Pennock, MN 56279-0189
- Raymond MN – 202 Cofield Street PO Box 235 Raymond, MN 56282
- Spicer MN – 110 South Street W PO Box 658 Spicer, MN 56288-0658
- Willmar MN – 310 1st Street SW PO Box 1124 Willmar, MN 56201-1124
- Sioux Falls SD – 140 N Phillips Ave, Suite 100, Sioux Falls SD 57104