The lenders at Heritage Bank work closely with several local Economic Development groups. Our involvement allows us to offer attractive financing methods to both established and new businesses.
Economic Development Programs
- Ida County Economic Development Revolving Loan Fund – Provides alternative financing methods to promote job retention, job creation and the stimulation of private investment for organizations located in Ida County.
- Iowa Microloan – Financing for start up, expansion, or co-financing. Technical assistance grants are also provided to loan recipients.
- Siouxland Economic Development Corporation – SEDC is a non-profit group that helps secure funding for businesses in Cherokee, Ida, Monona, Plymouth, Sioux and Woodbury counties.
- Entrepreneurs’ Revolving Loan Fund – Offers start-up funding for small businesses in the Kandiyohi County area. Also provides business advice.
- Kandiyohi County Industrial Initiative Loan Program – Below market rate financing for new and existing manufacturing, industrial or wholesale/distribution based businesses located in Kandiyohi County
- Kandiyohi County Revolving Loan Fund – Provides alternative financing methods to promote job retention, job creation and the stimulation of private investment for organizations located in Kandiyohi County.
- Southwest Initiative Foundation – Provides loans and equity investments to businesses in the Southwest region of Minnesota