myHeritage Bank Digital Banking provides you access to your Heritage Bank accounts.
Follow these easy steps:
- On our Heritagebankna.com homepage, click the Blue Button “CLICK TO LOG IN” on the far right
- Then click “Sign up” under the USERNAME and PASSWORD fields.
- Follow the on-screen prompts by entering your personal and contact information
- Answer the Credit Bureau Verification Question. These will vary by user.
- You will be prompted to enter a new Username and Password.
- Finally, create 3 security questions.
New Username: Minimum of 6 characters – letters and/or numbers, no spaces, no special characters, case sensitive
New Password: Must have at least 8 characters and contain ALL of the following: At least 1 number (0-9), at least 1 letter and at least 1 special character (such as @, #, $, %, etc.) Please do not use question marks or commas.
Confirm New Password: Re-enter your new password
You will be required to change your password annually, but you can change it more frequently as desired.
Enhanced Online Security: to help prevent fraud, you will be asked to configure your security settings. Our enhanced online security allows us to recognize your computer each time you log in. Any attempt to log in to Digital Banking from an unfamiliar computer will prompt our system to ask an additional security question, which you choose during the set-up process.
Questions? Call 1-800-344-7048 during business hours and a CSR will help you.