What is Digital Banking?
Why should I use Digital Banking?
Is there a cost for Digital Banking?
Do I need a special phone?
How can I get Digital Banking?
Can I use more than one device to access Digital Banking?
Can my business banking be managed on digital Banking?
Can I receive text alerts about my accounts on my phone?
Digital Banking App
What is Mobile Deposit?
How do I know if I’m eligible to use Mobile Deposit?
How much does it cost to deposit a check with my phone?
Is Mobile Deposit safe?
How do I make my first Mobile Deposit?
Why am I unable to deposit my check?
How will I know when the check has been posted to my account?
Where can I download the Mobile Deposit Terms & Conditions?
Please review the Mobile Deposit Terms & Conditions to find out about Mobile Deposit Capture and more:
- Your daily and per-item deposit limits
- What types of items cannot be deposited through Mobile Deposit
- How to endorse the check for remote deposit
- When your Mobile Deposit will be available to you for use
- How long you should keep the actual deposited check after you’ve submitted it for mobile deposit
Q: What is Digital Banking? With myHeritage Bank’s Digital Banking, you can securely access your Heritage Bank accounts to check account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, find your nearest bank location and ATM, and more. Back to top
- When you’re at the electronics store, and you see that big screen HDTV you absolutely just have to buy – play it safe & make a quick check on your account balance and make sure you have enough money before you purchase
- How many times do you find yourself simply waiting around? If you’re waiting at the DMV, or waiting at the airport for your flight – this would be a great time to get in tune with your spending habits by checking and reviewing your transaction history
- When you’re out on vacation, out traveling, or simply have no computer access, you might have a bill you forgot to pay from home or a bill that is due very soon. Don’t cut it close. Ensure that you’re never late on any of your bills by making a quick and easy bill payment from your phone.
- Going out this Friday night and realize you’ll need some cash? Find your bank’s nearest ATM from wherever you are, which just might be at a convenient store a block away. Back to top
Q: Is there a cost for Digital Banking? myHeritage Bank Digital Banking is a free banking app/platform to manage all of your banking transactions. There may be fees charged with some services, but you will be notified of those in advance. Back to top
Q: Do I need a special phone? myHeritage Bank Digital Banking will work with virtually all of today’s phones and most major mobile service providers. You need a smartphone or iPad to use our app, but can access all the same features from any web-accessing device. Back to top
Q: How can I get Mobile Banking? It’s really easy to get Mobile Banking. All you need is a Heritage Bank Digital Banking account and at least one of the following: an iPhone, Android, or iPad, a web-enabled device, or standard mobile device with text capabilities* Back to top
Q: Can I use more than one device to access Digital Banking? Yes, simply follow the same steps under the How can I get Digital Banking? section to activate and manage each of your devices. Back to top
Q: I use Business Online Banking. Can I access Mobile Banking? Yes, we also have an app for our business online customers.
Q: Can I receive text alerts about my accounts on my phone? Yes, sign in to Digital Banking and click “Manage Alerts” to configure your alert preferences. Back to top
Mobile Banking App
Q: How do I download the Digital Banking app? When you activate and request the Mobile App service, you’ll receive a text message containing a link to download the Heritage Bank Mobile Banking application. When you click that link on your device, you’ll automatically be directed to the appropriate application for your device.
If you need to request that link again, sign in to Online Banking, click on “Options” and “Mobile Banking.” You’ll receive a text message containing the link.
Or, simply search for Heritage Bank NA in your app store and download from there. Back to top
Click the button below to go to myHeritage Bank Digital Banking or download our app from the app store!
Q: How do I access Digital Banking from my phone’s browser? When you activate and request the Mobile Web service, you’ll receive a text message containing a link to access Heritage Bank’s Mobile Banking from your device. When you click that link on your device, your phone’s browser will take you to the sign in page for Mobile Banking.
If you need to request that link again, sign in to Online Banking, click “Options” and “Mobile Banking.” From here you’ll be able to request a text message containing the link. For additional assistance, please contact the bank at 800-344-7048. Back to top
Q: What is Mobile Deposit? Heritage Bank’s Mobile Deposit is a way to electronically deposit checks from your iPhone or Android device using our Digital Banking service. Back to top
Q: How do I know if I’m eligible to use Mobile Deposit? To use Mobile Deposit, you must be a current Heritage Bank customer with a checking account. You must also be enrolled in Digital Banking and have downloaded the free myHeritage Bank Digital Banking app. Before depositing your first check, you must read and accept the Mobile Deposit Terms & Conditions. Back to top
Q: How much does it cost to deposit a check with my phone? Mobile Deposit is free to Heritage Bank customers**. Just download the Heritage Bank Mobile Banking app to begin. Back to top
Q: Is Mobile Deposit Safe? Check deposits made through the Heritage Bank Mobile Banking app are protected according to the highest financial industry standards. Security features include: password protection, internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption. Making a deposit with your phone is as safe as using Heritage Bank Online Banking. Back to top
Click the link for easy instructions – CLICK HERE
If we have any questions or problems with your mobile deposit, you will receive an email from us at email@example.com. Back to top
- Folded or torn corners
- Front image is not legible
- Amounts not matching
- Routing and account numbers are unclear
- No camera on the device
- Image is too dark
Try using Mobile Deposit in a well lit area to prevent shadows and poor image quality. Keep your hands clear of the check while taking the picture. Back to top
Q: How will I know when the check has been posted to my account? After submitting images of the front and back of your check, you will receive onscreen confirmation that Heritage Bank has received your deposit. You will also have the option to email a confirmation number to yourself. At that time, your check will be processed by Heritage Bank staff. Please see Heritage Bank’s Funds Availability Policy for more information about deposits. Please do not dispose of your check or attempt to process at another institution or through another channel (ATM or in-bank). Doing so will lead to this service being removed. You should hold onto your check for 30 days and then destroy or shred it. Back to top
Q: Is my mobile device secure to use? I feel secure with my computer. I like to use my computer for my banking activities and I have concerns about using my phone. Rest assured. Mobile is safe to use!
- Smartphones such as iPhones, Android and Blackberry have a very controlled and secure operating system
- Mobile Banking uses 128 bit SSL encryption just like Online Banking – which basically encrypts and protects any transmission of data including customer account information
- Mobile Banking uses strong Firewalls just like Online Banking – which protects from unauthorized or malicious intrusion
- Mobile Banking uses your Username & Password for access, just like Online Banking. And just like with Online Banking, your account will lock down after so many incorrect attempts from your mobile device
- Mobile banking uses additional Security Q&A authentication for initial access to your account
- We strongly encourage you to secure your device by using a PIN or password to unlock your phone Back to top
- No personal information from your Mobile Banking account is ever stored on the phone. Your password is never stored.
- Your login session automatically times out after a specific period of inactivity
You can disable mobile banking on your device at any time from within online banking. Or call us at 1-800-344-7048 during business hours. We can either un-enroll your device or suspend the service until you confirm the phone is actually lost. Back to top
Q:What is Multi-Factor Authentication?
The security of your financial information is very important to Heritage Bank. When you log into myHeritage Bank Digital Banking for the first time, you will be prompted to enroll in DUO, our multi factor authentication (MFA) process, to help ensure access to your financial information is secure. As you use the services within myHeritage Bank Digital Banking, MFA will be used in conjunction with various types of transactions. You will also be given the opportunity to download the DUO app if you choose. Having the DUO app on your device is optional and the security of MFA will still be implemented, whether or not you have the DUO app. Back to top
Q: What happens if my access is locked or if I need help? Call us at 1-800-344-7048 during business hours and we’ll unlock it after assuring it is you making the request. Back to top
*Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile service provider plan for details.
**Heritage Bank does not charge you a fee for using this service. However, charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Regular account charges apply. The Mobile Deposit service is subject to availability. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Access to Heritage Bank’s Mobile Banking app and Mobile Deposit require a valid Heritage Bank Online Banking login.