We are excited to bring our customers an enhanced digital banking experience!
Online banking has never looked better – check out some upgrades below!
Online & Mobile Banking will not be available from
5 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 8 through Monday, Oct. 12.
Statements and check images from the past 24 months will eventually be
available for online viewing, but there might be a delay with the conversion.
Statements and checks prior to October 2018 will not be
available for online viewing even after conversion is complete.
We strongly recommend you save or print any past statements you may need.
Digital Banking & Mobile App
You will see a link on our website for our new digital platform called myHeritage Bank on our website. Old bookmarked links will no longer work.
Our new myHeritage Bank mobile app will be available early in the week following the transition.
The app will automatically update for iPhone users. Android users will need to delete the old app and download the new app from the app store.
- If you currently have multiple logins to your mobile banking, you will need to re-establish each of those logins.
- To log in for the first time, enter your current User ID. Your initial password will be your User ID plus the last four digits of your personal Social Security Number. After you are logged in, it will prompt you to set a secure password of your own.
- Since this is a new platform, we want to make sure your information is secure! In order to do that, you will need to re-establish security questions. This is how we verify that you are the accountholder if you log in from a different device.
- Transaction alerts will need to be reset.
Mobile Deposit will not be available during the transition, starting 1:00 p.m. CT on Thursday, Oct. 8. Watch for an updated mobile deposit experience starting Monday, Oct. 12.
Bank-to-Bank transfers (External Transfers)
Bank-to-bank transfers will not be available starting at 4:00 p.m. CST on Monday, Oct. 5
- Once the conversion is complete, customers can re-register for bank-to-bank transfers and external accounts will need to be re-established. Please allow for approximately three (3) business days for this re-registration process, which includes sending micro deposits to your external accounts.
- As an added layer of security, we will begin using digital out-of-band authentication. Users will be prompted to register for our new electronic Out of Bank Authentication (OOBA) solution for this service. Each time you initiate this service, you can select authentication via text or email
ePay Online Bill Pay
ePay Online Bill Pay will be restricted starting at 8:00 a.m. CT on Monday, Oct. 5 through Monday, Oct. 12 while your payment information transitions to our new platform.
- At this time, we recommend that you do not enter payment due dates for October 10, 11, 12, or 13, 2020.
- Once the transition is complete, we recommend you review vendors and payment amounts for accuracy.
- If you are an ePay online bill pay user, you should receive another email message soon with additional information.
Statements & Notices
- Beginning October 1, if you were receiving eNotices, there will be a temporary change to paper notices.
- These statements and notices will be mailed to the address on your account (be sure to update your contact information if it has recently changed)
- Beginning October 9, eNotices and eStatements will return to the electronic versions.
- Terms and Conditions will have to be accepted when logging into new digital banking.
- eStatements and check images from the past 24 months will eventually be available for online viewing, but there might be a delay with the conversion. Statements from more than 2 years ago will not be available for viewing from digital banking, even after conversion is complete. We strongly recommend you save or print any past statements (prior to October 2018) you may need.
Starting in October, ATM fees will be paid at end of month and interest will be adjusted at end of month. eCentive accounts that are closed prior to month-end will not receive accrued interest or any ATM fee refunds.