We are excited to bring our customers an enhanced digital banking experience!
Online banking has never looked better – check out some upgrades below!
Online & Mobile Banking will not be available from
5 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 8 through Monday, Oct. 12.
Statements and check images from the past 24 months will eventually be
available for online viewing, but there might be a delay with the conversion.
Statements and checks prior to October 2018 will not be
available for online viewing even after conversion is complete.
We strongly recommend you save or print any past statements you may need.
Digital Banking & Mobile App
You will see a link on our website for our new digital platform called myHeritage Bank on our website. Old bookmarked links will no longer work.
Our new myHeritage Bank mobile app will be available early in the week following the transition.
The app will automatically update for iPhone users. Android users will need to delete the old app and download the new app from the app store.
- If you currently have multiple logins to your mobile banking, you will need to re-establish each of those logins.
- To log in for the first time, enter your current User ID. Your initial password will be your User ID plus the last four digits of your personal Social Security Number. After you are logged in, it will prompt you to set a secure password of your own.
- Since this is a new platform, we want to make sure your information is secure! In order to do that, you will need to re-establish security questions. This is how we verify that you are the accountholder if you log in from a different device.
- Transaction alerts will need to be reset.
We are moving away from using tokens as an added layer of security for our business cash management customers and will begin using digital out-of-band authentication.
- Users will be prompted to register for our new electronic Out of Bank Authentication (OOBA) solution.
- Authentication at login will happen via text or email. At the end of the registration process, there is an optional prompt to download an OOBA app called “Duo”.
- If you had been using a token, please return it to your nearest branch at your convenience… or, if you’d prefer, take a hammer to it!
Statements & Notices
- Beginning October 1, if you were receiving eNotices, there will be a temporary change to paper notices.
- These statements and notices will be mailed to the address on your account (be sure to update your contact information if that has changed recently.)
- Beginning October 9, eNotices and eStatements will return to the electronic versions.
- Terms and Conditions will have to be accepted when logging into new digital banking.
- eStatements and check images from the past 24 months will eventually be available for online viewing, but there might be a delay with the conversion. Statements from more than 2 years ago will not be available for viewing from digital banking, even after the conversion is complete. We strongly recommend you save or print any past statements (prior to October 2018) you may need.
Business Analysis Services
- During October 2020, no service charges will be assessed when statements cut on Thursday, Oct. 8.
- Regular analysis will resume October 9 and will not include the first eight (8) days of the month.
- Analysis calculations will be based on calendar month activity with analysis charges assessed the first business day of each month.
- We will no longer offer Excess Earnings Credit.
- If you are signed up to receive eNotices, you will begin receiving analysis statements electronically as well.
- If your business is not on analysis, there will be no service charges assessed when statements cut on Thursday, Oct. 8, but service charges will be reinstated, as applicable.
There will be a short statement cycle that runs only through October 8. During that shortened cycle, there will be no service charges assessed. Service charges will be reinstated after that date, as applicable.
- Once digital banking is available, but no later than 11:59 p.m. CT on October 13, 2020, you will need to upload your list of outstanding checks to ensure we only pay checks that you have authorized.
Wire Transfer cut-off times are not changing; however, you will want to review your transfer settings after Monday, Oct. 12 when the conversion is complete.
- Effective, Tuesday, Oct. 13, submission deadline for wires submitted through myHeritage digital banking is 4:00 p.m. CST.
- International wire transfer cutoff time is 3:00 p.m. CST.
- All other wire transfers must be submitted to a bank employee no later than 3:30 p.m. CST
- Do not submit any ACH files with effective dates of Thursday, Oct. 8 or later.
- No ACH files can be submitted between Friday, Oct. 9 and Monday, Oct. 12. We will accept files when myHeritage Bank digital banking is available Tuesday, Oct. 13.
- As of Tuesday, Oct. 13, ACH cutoff times remain the same: 4:30 p.m. for next day processing and 12:30 p.m. for same day processing.
After conversion, review your ACH information to ensure all details transferred correctly.
Remote Deposit Capture
You will be able to continue using your current check scanners. Our business team will contact you to arrange a time to get a new driver installed to your scanner. Service charge analysis will be calculated at the end of October, but it will not include the first eight (8) days of the month.
- We cannot accept RDC deposits between Friday, Oct. 9 and Monday, Oct. 12. We will accept RDC deposits on the new system beginning Tuesday, Oct. 13.
Quicken & QuickBooks – time sensitive information!
Customers still have access to use Quicken or QuickBooks for managing business accounts.
Click to review the specific dated instructions for converting your Quicken or QuickBooks along with Mint.