Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Department: Retail Banking
This person is a front line employee that will handle retail loan applications from start to finish, may open new deposit accounts & will have a cash drawer assigned to them. They will assist all Heritage Bank customers achieve financial success by servicing retail loan applications, account inquiries, product information and transactions. They will refer the customer to the right Heritage Bank employee to assist them when applicable.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Has detailed knowledge of all deposit accounts including business accounts and IRA products to accurately and efficiently help customers with all their account needs as well as provide training and a high level of support to the customer service department. This may vary by branch needs.
- Process retail loan applications, perform closings and maintain their own consumer loan portfolio including past due loans.
- Accurately processes all cash transactions, including deposits/withdrawals and transfers to/from accounts.
- Compliance with all applicable banking regulations.
- Cross trains and assists with other departments as needed.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Previous experience in banking for retail or business customers
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental insurance, 401k, Roth, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Monday January 4th, 2021