Location: Willmar, MN or Sioux Falls, SD
Department: Commercial Business Lending
The Senior Commercial Relationship Manager is part of a team with a Credit Manager focused on building relationships and being a trusted advisor for our customers.
The team’s three primary objectives are:
- To provide exceptional customer service by helping identify a client’s needs and then matching them with products and services offered by Heritage Bank
- To maintain a sound credit culture that consists of quality underwriting and on-going monitoring of the portfolio
- To grow our market share
A solid understanding of the products and services that Heritage Bank offers as well as alternative lending programs (SBA 7(a), SBA 504, FSA and other gap financing programs) is essential to be successful. A thorough knowledge of appropriate credit structuring is also a must.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing leadership for the team to reach our primary objectives.
- Develops and grows client relationships from within and outside existing customer base.
- Deskwork- preparing proposals, logging sales calls, tracking product pipeline, resolving customer issues, etc.
- Community Involvement
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Commercial lending experience
- 2+ years previous experience in Commercial Banking
- Previous credit experience
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental insurance, 401k, Roth, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Wednesday April 1st, 2020