Responsible for efficient processing of secondary market real estate loans and to assist in the growth, customer service and profitability of the Bank by providing administrative support to Real Estate Lending Staff. Bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Processes loans in compliance with HBNA standards and procedures, including both manual and automated underwriting criteria.
- Identifies and obtains required documentation to ensure approvable loan files.
- Organizes work flow in an efficient manner to ensure loans will be closed within the required time frame.
- Orders appraisals, credit reports, title commitments, flood certificates, employment and deposit verifications.
- Keeps Loan Officer, customer and Realtor informed of status of all files.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years real estate loan processing in a high volume environment.
- Courteous and Respectful
- Dependable and Punctual
- Ability to prioritize
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Demonstrate an acceptable level of knowledge regarding technology
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental, 401k, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Tuesday July 2nd, 2019