Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Department: Real Estate
POSITION SUMMARY: Originates and qualifies mortgage loan applicants. Initiates compliance process with applicable standards, policies, and procedures. Conducts business development.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Originates and qualifies loan applicants for mortgage loan products. Obtains necessary and pertinent financial data and conducts analysis of such. Initiates loan process compliant with all applicable standards policy and procedures.
- Actively conducts business development activities including establishing relationships with Realtors, builders, service clubs, and monitoring existing portfolio.
- Provides service to existing mortgage loan customers. Counsels, cross sells, and refers business to other departments as appropriate.
- Facilitates closing process including scheduling the closing with appropriate parties, communicating requirements of each party, and attending closing as necessary.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years proven experience in mortgage loan originations
- Meet NMLS requirements for MLO’s
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player
- Working knowledge and demonstrated ability to operate computers and related software, including MS Office
- Ability to present information and respond to questions in one-on-one sessions as well as group settings
- Demonstrates ability to respect and honor confidentiality of customers’ personal and financial data
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental insurance, 401k, Roth, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Monday December 2nd, 2019