Job Title: Loan Services Specialist
Location: In or near our locations in MN/SD/IA
Department: Loan Services
Position Summary: Provide support to the retail loan process through a variety of duties and tasks. This is an operations position which has very limited contact with the actual customer.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process applications and identify supporting information needed for file
- Review completed loan packages, scan the file, and board loan on the system
- Review completed Fannie Mae loan packages and board loan on the system.
- File maintenance- system changes, releasing collateral upon repayment etc.
- Monitoring daily LAS transactions & exceptions and working with E-Oscar
- 2-year degree in related field
- Working knowledge of mortgage loan documentation terminology and methodology
- Requires education, expertise, and competence to complete the assignment in accordance with Federal Regulations.
- Intermediate knowledge of title policies and related loan regulations such as RESPA, HMDA, and other bank lending policies
- Freddie Mac servicing experience highly preferred
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental insurance, 401k, Roth, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Monday February 1st, 2021