JOB TITLE: Workflow Coordinator
LOCATION: Minnesota, South Dakota, or Sioux City Offices
DEPARTMENT: Loan Services
The Workflow Coordinator plays a critical role in helping to provide exceptional customer service working with the Loan Processors. The Workflow Coordinator directs the loan completion process in a timely professional manner.
In the lending process, the Loan Processors are responsible for the operational side of lending. They create the documents, book the loans and complete the post-closing checklist to ensure accuracy and compliance.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Registering customer in client port
- Preliminary searches
- Review application documents & gathering missing items
- Escort requisition through the loan process
- Portfolio monitoring and other miscellaneous department activities
- Providing back-up support to the Loan Services team.
- 2-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- 0-3 years experience in Banking
- Ability to communicate well with clients and employees
- Knowledge of documentation process and procedures
- Positive attitude
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental insurance, 401k, Roth, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Tuesday September 3rd, 2019