JOB TITLE: Workflow Coordinator
LOCATION: Minnesota, Sioux Falls, or Sioux City Offices
DEPARTMENT: Loan Operations
The Workflow Coordinator provides the initial review of loan application documents for Commercial, Ag, and non-RE Consumer loan requests, and monitors the flow of all requests to maintain a timely response to our customers. The Credit Services Team is the loan operational team that processes and services Commercial, Ag, and non-RE Consumer credit relationships.
The Workflow Coordinator plays a critical role in providing exceptional customer service. They review initial documents and obtain pertinent supporting documentation in order to process and underwrite loan requests, renewals, or annual reviews. The Workflow Coordinator serves as the primary contact for our external vendors to request documents (D&B, UCC searches, flood searches, title work, appraisals, etc.).
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review application for completeness and accuracy
- Review initial documentation and obtain additional documentation needed to underwrite a credit request
- Monitor workflows and other miscellaneous department activities
- Monitor annual reviews and screening
- Provide backup support to Credit Services Supervisor
- 2-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience in Banking
- Ability to communicate well with clients and employees
- Knowledge of documentation process and procedures
- Positive attitude
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental insurance, 401k, Roth, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Thursday April 1st, 2021