Location: Location Open to Willmar, MN / Sioux Falls, SD / Sioux City, IA
Department: Information Technology
The Information Security Specialist position will assist with the development, execution and monitoring of all bank information technology and information security policies, procedures and systems. The Specialist will be responsible for preparing for audits, monitoring of IDS/IPS, diagnosing technical issues and alerts, patching, vulnerability scanning, and cybersecurity risk. The Specialist will be responsible for vendor management, which will include meeting Service Level Agreements. The Information Security Specialist position is a challenging position and one which will work closely with leadership and the IT team to ensure the enterprise’s critical business systems meet or exceed industry auditing and compliance standards such as PCI, GLBA, and SSAE16 SOC II.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors for security events and alerts to potential (or active) threats, intrusions, and/or compromises.
- Collaborate with technical teams to identify, resolve, and mitigate events and technical issues.
- Assists with service requests from customers and internal teams.
- Perform internal risk and cybersecurity assessments.
- Assist with the development updating, execution and monitoring of all IT security policies and procedures.
- Assists with threat remediation of environment during or after an incident.
- Perform vulnerability assessments utilizing NESSUS vulnerability scanner.
- Develop, implement and support hardening baseline standards.
- Develop, implement and support incident response plans and testing.
- Assist with documentation and testing of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Regularly test security systems and processes.
Education / Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field
- CompTIA Security +, GIAC Global Information Assurance Certification from SANS Institute, Other Security Certifications, Microsoft or Cisco Certifications a plus
- 1-3 years technical experience
- Work experience in a Security Operations Center or in Information Security preferred
- VMWare, Azure, Cloud Computing, or Citrix preferred
- Experience in a highly regulated industry preferred
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental insurance, 401k, Roth, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Tuesday July 2nd, 2019