The Compliance & Implementation Specialist has an in-depth knowledge of all deposit products and services in order to assist in the development and maintenance of existing and new deposit products and services as well as provide training to internal and external customers
- Develop, implement and maintain deposit products, policies and procedures in accordance with banking trends as well as federal and state laws and regulations.
- Day to day monitoring, recordkeeping, and reporting of customer and account activity related to deposit compliance regulations, including, but not limited to Reg E, Reg CC, Reg D and BSA/AML.
- Create and maintain deposit policies, procedures, processes, and forms.
- Train bank staff on deposit related programs, processes and forms.
- Assist everyone who presents themselves to Heritage Bank, including internal and external customers, regardless of contact method, ensuring that the customer’s needs and expectations are met.
- 2 years post- secondary in a business or finance related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of banking experience
- Technical aptitude
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Experienced in developing and implementing product and service level training
- Other Skills/Characteristics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Versatile and creative
- Dependable self starter
- Accurate, Confidential and Professional
- Technical Aptitude
- Ability to Multi-task
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental, 401k, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Thursday May 2nd, 2019