Title: Deposit Operations Officer
Location: Location Open (Willmar, Sioux Falls, Sioux City)
Directs branch operations related to deposit account functions. Ensures operational processes and procedures are in place so customer service is provided to all Heritage Bank customers in accordance with the banks service standards.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements and oversees bank wire and ACH services, traditional and online deposit products and services, related policies and procedures in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations in the area.
- Responsible for selection, training, supervision and evaluation of Deposit Services personnel in a manner consistent with Heritage Bank objectives, policies and procedures.
- As BSA officer, coordinates all required BSA training and demonstrates knowledge of BSA rules and requirements to ensure ongoing compliance within the organization.
- Associate’s Degree or higher in business related field or equivalent experience preferred
- 5 years related bank experience
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental insurance, 401k, Roth, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Monday June 1st, 2020