Location: In or near our offices in MN/SD/IA
Department: Deposit Services
This position has an in-depth knowledge of all deposit products and services in order to assist in the development and maintenance of existing and new deposit products and services as well as provide training to internal and external customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement and maintain deposit products, policies and procedures in accordance with banking trends as well as federal and state laws and regulations.
- Create and maintain deposit policies, procedures, processes and forms.
- Train bank staff on deposit related programs, processes and forms.
- Train customers on Cash Management services.
- Assist everyone who presents themselves to Heritage Bank, including internal and external customers, regardless of contact method, ensuring that the customer’s needs and expectations are met.
2-year degree or 3 years equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years deposit application experience
- Bank product implementation
- Procedure writing
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental insurance, 401k, Roth, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Monday January 4th, 2021