Title: Customer Experience Supervisor
Location: Willmar, MN
First line for training and go to person for Retail staff. This person is a leader and a mentor in the Customer Service Department. A front-line employee that will handle retail loan applications from start to finish, open new deposit accounts and assist all Heritage Bank customers achieve financial success by servicing retail loan applications, account inquiries, product information and transactions. They will refer the customer to the right Heritage Bank employee to assist them when applicable.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Train, coach, develop, schedule, and assist retail staff to ensure the best possible Customer Experience.
- Primary work as a Universal Banker, secondary as Teller or Customer Specialist based on needs.
- Has detailed knowledge of all deposit accounts including business accounts, IRA and HSA products to accurately and efficiently help customers with all their account needs.
- Process retail loan applications. Perform closings and maintain their own consumer loan portfolio.
- Open, Close, cross-sell and maintain all deposit accounts and services. Must have a working knowledge of deposit accounts to accurately and efficiently help customers with all their banking needs.
- Assist business customers and employees of business customers who present themselves to Heritage Bank, whether in the lobby or drive-up, on the phone or via fax or email.
- Balances cash accounts to General Ledger, including individual cash drawers, TCR, ATM and cash vaults. May assist with drawer audits as requested.
- Accurately processes all cash or check transactions, including deposits/withdrawals, transfers to/from accounts, loan payments or advances.
- Opens & closes the lobby or drive-thru as scheduled.
- Some College or previous customer service experience in the banking or financial industry
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- 3+ years Customer Service experience
- Previous banking experience required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High energy level
- Good reasoning with sound judgment
- Resourceful and well organized
- Service Oriented
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental insurance, 401k, Roth, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Thursday October 1st, 2020