JOB TITLE: Senior Customer Experience Manager
LOCATION: Minnesota, South Dakota, or Sioux City Offices
Work with leaders throughout the Bank to build and sustain a consistent customer journey across all delivery channels with a focus on building customer loyalty, setting expectations for all customer interactions and creating value for each customer. Heritage Bank strives to deliver a quality interaction with our customers regardless if they are face-to-face, in our drive-up, on the telephone or interacting through a digital channel. This position integrates these channels to ensure a smooth flow of usable information between the bank and its customer base. This includes designing and maintaining systems that allow a customer to start a process in one channel and continue at a later time in another.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and motivate staff to ensure they are creating the best customer experience possible.
- Ensure a consistent customer journey
- In-depth knowledge of Heritage Bank’s products, services and policies with the ability to communicate to team members
- Ability to create and analyze data to improve the customer experience
- Responsible for planning and maintaining work systems, procedures and policies within the customer experience area
- Incorporating automation where appropriate
- Staffing, running effective meetings and providing training for the customer experience team
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience as a supervisor in customer service
- Effective management skill
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including word and excel
- Ability to deal with customers and staff under circumstances requiring tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong knowledge of banking or financial related field
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental insurance, 401k, Roth, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Wednesday October 2nd, 2019