JOB TITLE: Credit Analyst
LOCATION: Minnesota, South Dakota, or Sioux City Offices
DEPARTMENT: Credit Services
The Credit Analyst provides analysis, underwriting and ongoing review services as part of the Heritage Bank Credit Underwriting Express Team (CUE). The CUE is a group that analyzes information on our customers, identifies the credit risks and prepares a credit action display – primarily for credit relationships less than $500,000 in borrowing.
The Credit Analyst plays a critical role in maintaining a sound credit culture. In addition to preparing credit write-ups on new loan requests and annual reviews, they assign risk ratings for the loan relationships and determine the appropriate ongoing monitoring requirements. The write-up entails completing thorough financial, borrower and industry analysis and clearly identifying the risks and mitigating factors for each credit.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze financial statements and prepare Credit Action Displays for new requests, annual reviews and assigning accurate and timely risk ratings.
- Preparing various reports as needed.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-3 years experience in Business/Ag Banking
- Ability to communicate well with clients and employees
- Leadership qualities
- Knowledge of lending regulations and policies
- Problem-solving abilities
- Analyze and interpret financial statements
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental insurance, 401k, Roth, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Tuesday September 3rd, 2019