Location: Sioux City, IA
Department: Business Lending
The primary responsibility of the Business CSS is to work with the Relationship Managers to complete the sales process of all business deposit products and services. This position requires a full understanding of the entire suite of business products offered by Heritage Bank in order to offer solutions to clients and potential clients across the entire Heritage Bank footprint. Travel is required in this position.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately prepare and execute account documentation, customer set-up and ongoing service for all business banking products and services.
- Work with Relationship Managers to identify additional opportunities for business development.
- Perform ongoing follow-up with business customers to assure compliance with governing rules.
- Assist all customers and employees who present themselves to Heritage Bank, whether in the lobby or drive-up, on the phone or via fax or email, to ensure they get accurate help.
- 2 years post-secondary in business or finance related field
- 2 years banking experience
- Effective time management skills
- Well-developed interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer and technical skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Able to work accurately under deadline pressure.
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental insurance, 401k, Roth, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Monday December 2nd, 2019