JOB TITLE: Bank Teller (Part Time)
HOURS: Open, flexible
LOCATION: Sioux City, IA (Downtown & Morningside)
DEPARTMENT: Retail Services
Helps all Heritage Bank customers achieve financial success by assisting them with deposits and withdrawals, deposit account needs, loan payments, and other banking products/services they may need help with.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately processes all cash or check transactions, including deposits/withdrawals, transfers to/from accounts, loan payments or advances.
- Has working knowledge of all deposit accounts to accurately and efficiently help customers with all their account needs.
- Assists everyone who presents themselves to Heritage Bank, whether in lobby or drive-up, on the phone or via fax or e-mail, to be sure they get the help they want or need.
- Compliance with all applicable banking regulations.
- Opens & closes the lobby or drive-thru as scheduled.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in banking or other comparable field, such as sales and/or cash handling or customer service.
- Friendly, outgoing, and fun!
- Courteous and Respectful
- Good communication skills
- Dependable and Punctual
- Ability to prioritize
- Flexible working schedule
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Demonstrate an acceptable level of knowledge regarding technology
Heritage Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, supplemental insurance, 401k, Roth, 10.5 paid holidays, lots of PTO, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
Heritage Bank NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Tuesday September 1st, 2020