Our Universal Savings Account allows you easy access to your money without penalty. It’s the perfect place to set aside money for those unexpected expenses or for a short term goal, and the perfect way for save for taxes or periodic expenses.
- $50 minimum deposit to open account
- Interest paid on balances of $.01 or more
- Semi-annual interest payment
- Six free withdrawals allowed per month, $3 for each additional withdrawal
- Auto transfer to or from checking
- Debit card available*
Additional Features and Requirements
- Average daily balance of $50 required to avoid $4 monthly service charge, fee waived for minors under age 18
- Variable interest rate may change daily; Interest calculation is based on daily (collected) available balances and is compounded semi-annually
- $30 fee if account is closed within 6 months of opening
- Overdrafts & NSF: $32 per paid item; $35 per returned item
- Preauthorized, telephone and Online Banking transfers are limited to a combined total of six per month as prescribed by federal regulations governing savings accounts. If you surpass this limitation during two months within a 12-month rolling period, your account will be charged $30.00.