Heritage Bank, NA is launching a new online banking experience that will make managing your business easier than ever. To learn more, watch a short video about Business Online Banking at Heritage Bank.
A fresh, new look and seamless functionality make Business Online Banking easier to use with convenient access to the most commonly used services.
From the new Home Screen:
- Comprehensive view of account information and transactions
- More transactional details given with just one click
- Once approved, initiate ACH, wire, and money transfers
- Quickly review and approve ACH, wire, and internal transfers
From the new Account Screen:
- Immediate access to recent transactions for each account
- New, powerful set of tools to Search Transactions
- Easily export search results as CSV and other file formats
- Use the Check Image Viewer to locate images of checks
Older web browsers such as Internet Explorer® 8 and OperaTM, and operating systems such as Windows® XP and Mac OS® 10.6 are not supported with the new system. Be sure to update your browser or operating system if needed.
The following operating systems are supported with the new Business Online Banking system:
- Windows Vista®, Windows 7® or newer
- Mac OS®10.7 or newer
The following web browsers are supported:
- Internet Explorer® 9 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox® (Current Version)
- Google ChromeTM (Current Version)
- Apple Safari® 6 (Mac OS only) or newer
To learn more, watch the Business Online Banking tutorial.
Contact us at 1-800-344-7048 if you have any questions.
Windows and Internet Explorer are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Opera is a trademark of Opera Software ASA. Apple, Mac OS, and Safari are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mozilla and Firefox are registered trademarks of the Mozilla Foundation. Google Chrome is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Heritage Bank, NA will never request confidential information through email or over the phone. Never respond to an email requesting sensitive information.