Summary of Online Transfer service
- Through online banking, link up to 5 external checking, savings, Money Market or Brokerage accounts at any U.S. Financial Institution to your Heritage Bank checking and savings accounts
- Choose your transfer frequency, whether it’s a one-time, future-dated or recurring transfer
- Make payments to your Heritage Bank loans from external accounts. These will always post as regular payments.
- Pay no transfer fee with Standard transfers
- 3 business day turnaround
- Business day cut-off time for Standard Transfers is 11:59pm (Central Time)
- Next Day Transfers are available to qualified account holders ($7.50 transfer fee applies)
- Transfers will process the next business day when your request is submitted prior to 6:59pm (Central Time)
How to get started
- Log into Online Banking and select External Transfers. The new transfer screen will appear.
- Click on Add a New Account and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your external account(s). The system will prompt you to do:
- Trial Deposits, in which case two small credits and one debit of equal value will post to your external account(s) OR
- Real Time Verification using your external account’s online banking login.
- If Trial Deposits is the form of verification your account goes through, you will need to:
- Inquire directly into your external account to identify the deposit amounts. Deposits should show as being from “TRIALCREDT”. Notate the deposit amounts for future reference.
- Log into Heritage Bank’s online banking, select External Transfers, and then click on Manage Accounts.
- Click the Activate Now link next to the account you are adding and follow the prompt in the next step. Enter the correct deposit amounts. If the deposit amounts you enter are the same that we deposited into your account, then your account will instantly be available for funds transfers.
- Start using the new transfer service as soon as the Account Verification process is complete!
- PLEASE NOTE: This verification process can take 4-6 business days.
|Service Type||Transaction Fee||Transaction Maximum||Daily Maximum||Monthly Maximum*|
|Next Day In-Bound||$7.50 per transfer||$2,000||$2,000||$5,000|
|Next Day Out-Bound||$7.50 per transfer||$2,000||$2,000||$5,000|
*Bank to Bank Transfer Services are generally available 24 hours after you have enrolled in Online Banking. Bank to Bank Transfers are subject to limitations for the amount and frequency as established by Heritage Bank. A minimum transfer amount of $10 is required. Limitations include transaction, daily and 30 day/monthly limits and each limit directly affects the other. The transaction/daily limits will not reset until any current transactions in process have completed. Please refer to our chart. Contact Heritage Bank for alternative deposit/withdrawal options and associated fees if your transfer amount will exceed the allowable limits.
Standard Transfer Timing
|Submitted by||Withdrawal will post||Deposit will post|
|Monday by 11:59pm CST||Tuesday||Thursday|
|Tuesday by 11:59pm CST||Wednesday||Friday|
|Wednesday by 11:59pm CST||Thursday||Monday|
|Thursday by 11:59pm CST||Friday||Tuesday|
|Friday by 11:59pm CST||Monday||Wednesday|
|Saturday by 11:59pm CST||Monday||Wednesday|
|Sunday by 11:59pm CST||Monday||Wednesday|
How to qualify for next day transfer service
You must meet the following criteria in order to request an in-bound transfer:
- Complete at least one in-bound Transfer of at least $1,000.00;
- Have at least 30 days pass since the qualified $1,000.00 transfer; and
- Have no more than one (1) NSF Bank-to-Bank Transer in the last six (6) calendar months.
You must meet the following criteria in order to request an out-bound transfer:
- Have no more than two (2) NSFs on your Heritage Bank account in the past one (1) calendar month and
- Have at least the full transfer value plus the transfer fee available in your Heritage Bank account for any out-bound transfer request.
Persons submitting transfer requests must be 18 years of age or older. Each person enrolling in the service must use a unique email address.