TRUTH IN SAVINGS DISCLOSURE
The interest rate and annual percentage yield stated below are accurate as of Saturday, March 7, 2015. If you would like more current rate and yield information please call us at (800) 344-7048.
We reserve the right to require written notice, 7 days in advance, before we allow you to withdraw from an interest bearing account.
When the eCentive Account qualifications are not met, the interest rate on your account is 0.05% and corresponding annual percentage yield (APY) is 0.05%. You must maintain a daily collected (available) balance of $0.01 to obtain this disclosed annual percentage yield.
When the eCentive Account qualifications are met, the interest rate on your account for balances up to $25,000 is 1.25% with a corresponding annual percentage yield (APY) of 1.26% for the entire statement cycle. The interest rate on balances over $25,000 is 0.10%with a corresponding annual percentage yield (APY) of 0.10%. You must maintain a daily collected (available) balance of $0.01 to obtain this disclosed annual percentage yield.
We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Interest rates and APYs may change daily, at our discretion.
Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks).
Interest is compounded monthly. Interest will be credited to your account monthly. If you close your account prior to interest being credited, you will receive your accrued interest.
You must deposit $50.00 to open this account.
eCentive Account Qualifications
- Have 10 debit card point of sale payments and/or purchases (excluding ATM transactions) post to your account per statement cycle
- Receive your monthly statement electronically
- Have one direct deposit or one automatic payment (ACH) per statement cycle
When you meet the eCentive Account qualifications we will refund domestic ATM fees totaling up to $25.00 per cycle.
Service Charge Information
If your account has 12 consecutive months without at least one deposit or withdrawal initiated by you, the account will go inactive. If the account continues to go 24 months without at least one deposit or withdrawal initiated by you, the account will go dormant. There will be a $5 monthly service charge as long as your account is inactive or dormant. Funds in abandoned accounts will be sent to a state agency, in accordance with state law. After the funds have been sent to the state, we are not responsible for them. If you choose to reclaim the funds, you may apply to the state agency. We reserve the right not to send statements on accounts we consider dormant, subject to state law.
Abandoned account*: $25.00
Account closure within 6 months of account opening*: $30.00
Foreign Deposited Check*: $5.00 per check
Deposited items returned*: $6.00 per returned check
Foreign Deposited items returned*: cost plus $6.00 per returned check
Overdrafts/NSFs/Returned Items: $30.00 per item
Photo Debit Card*: $10
Replacement Debit Card*: $10
Stop Payments*: $30.00 per item / Lost Check Book*: $40.00
* All Fees marked with an asterisk (*) are subject to Iowa State sales tax of 7.00%
For a complete list of service charges please refer to our Consumer Fee Schedule
- Pennock MN - 242 1st Street N PO Box 189 Pennock, MN 56279-0189
- Raymond MN - 202 Cofield Street PO Box 235 Raymond, MN 56282
- Spicer MN - 110 South Street W PO Box 658 Spicer, MN 56288-0658
- Willmar MN - 310 1st Street SW PO Box 1124 Willmar, MN 56201-1124
- Alta IA - 202 Main St Alta, IA 51002
- Anthon IA - 115 E Main St P.O. Box G Anthon, IA 51004
- Aurelia IA - 148 Main St P.O. Box 626 Aurelia, IA 51005
- Cushing IA - 107 Main St P.O. Box 136 Cushing, IA 51018
- Holstein IA - 101 N Main St P.O. Box 100 Holstein, IA 51025
- Lytton, IA - 200 Main St P.O. Box 229 Lytton, IA 50561
- Sioux City IA - Downtown - 505 5th Street, Suite 100 Sioux City, IA 51101
- Sioux City IA - Morningside - 4530 Singing Hills Blvd Sioux City, IA 51106